Cybex 750a Lower Body Arc Trainer (Remanufactured)March 19, 2018
Cybex 525AT Arc Trainer (Remanufactured)March 19, 2018
Cybex 625a Lower Body Arc Trainer (Remanufactured)
The popular Cybex 625A is a top choice of lower body Arc Trainers in fitness centers and in your own personal home gym. The level of durability and power behind the 625A will help users burn the maximum amount of calories. Maintaining low stress on joints, the 625A, allows users to create the motions of gliding, striding and climbing while providing a high intensity workout. Targeting the lower body muscles, users will see results in the hamstrings, glutes, and quadriceps. There are plenty of programs within this machine that will challenge beginners through advanced level athletes.
- Display: Graphic display of profile via 7 x 15 LED. Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows time. incline and resistance level.
- Workouts: Quick Start, Manual, three Weight Loss, three Cardio, two Strength and Heart Rate Control. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance.
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless.
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24″ (61 cm)
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 76 x 32 x 62.5 in (192 x 81 x 159 cm)
- Machine Weight: 404 lbs (183 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
FREE 6 months Parts & Labor (Extended Warranty available)
Ships 2-6 in Weeks
Please Call For a Shipping Quote 844-442-7232
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.