Cybex 750AT Total Body Arc Trainer (Remanufactured)March 19, 2018
Cybex 770a Lower Body Arc Trainer with E3 Console (Remanufactured)March 20, 2018
Cybex 770AT Total Body Arc Trainer (Remanufactured)
A Commercial High End cross trainer designed to concentrate on the Total body. The Cybex 770AT Arc Trainer is popular with coaches and trainers, the Total Body Arc is often chosen because it gives added workout flexibility.
Train for strength, power, endurance, cardio, and weight loss. The CYBEX Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which mean it is really 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the glide is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a stride (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, the climb of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. And … lots of programs also make the Arc Trainer fun to use.
Available on backorder
- Display : 4.3″ Touchscreen for Workout and entertainment setup and control
- Graphic display of profile via 8 x 15 LED.
- Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range.
- Lower display shows incline and resistance level.
- Resistance Range: Up to 900 Watts
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24”
- Programs: Quick Start, Weight Loss (3), Cardio (2), Shaping (2), Strength (3), Adaptive Power, Constant Power, and Heart Rate Control
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Polar Wireless
- Connectivity: Made for iPod, Works with iPhone
- Power: Self powered, AC adapted version also available
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Product Weight: 404 lbs
- Height:63 in
- Length: 77 in.
- Width: 37 in.
FREE 6 months Parts & Labor (Extended Warranty available)
Ships 2-6 in Weeks
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.