Cybex VR3 Pec Fly/Rear Delt (Remanufactured)June 20, 2019
Cybex VR3 Dip/Chin Assist (Remanufactured)June 20, 2019
Cybex VR3 Cable Column (Remanufactured)
The VR3 line delivers both. 22 adjustable pulley positions provide maximum versatility. This product enables users to do almost all and any movement pattern, upper and lower body. 2.5 to 152.5 lbs. (1 kg to 70 kg). 2.5 lb (1 kg) minimum effective resistance when used with single handle [which is low enough for seniors and rehab applications] up to maximum effective resistance of 152.5 lbs (70 kg) [useful for the serious trainer]. 2:1 resistance mode when used with both handles.
Cybex also provides a 4:1 resistance mode when used with a single handle which is ideal for high-speed training. The dual handles provide added training variety and allow each arm to be treated independently which is particularly useful when one arm is injured or weaker.
It is the perfect addition to your commercial fitness center.
Available on backorder
- Range Limiting Device: This CYBEX patent-pending technology ensures that regardless of starting position selected, the cam is synchronized with each individual user. It matches their performance level, maintaining the integrity of force curve throughout the range of motion while taking into account their limits and abilities. Start RLD (adjustable start only) provides start positions every 10˚. Total RLD (adjustable start and finish) provides start and end positions every 10˚
- Fully Enclosed Weight Stacks: Enclosed weight stacks help shield bystanders and users from inadvertent contact with the moving weight stack, creating a safer workout environment. The fully enclosed stacks give a sleek appearance and comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- Dependent Converging and Diverging Movement: The dependent movement provides a feeling of exceptional stability and ease throughout each movement, while the aligned path of motion provides consistent loading through the complete range. The consistent torque application maximizes the training force of the muscle while minimizing joint stress. Users of all levels will embrace the progress they make.
- Gas Assist Seat: Our intuitive seat base adjustment design uses gas spring assist to allow adjustments to the seat height without requiring the user to leave the machine. Both the seat base and seat backs have position indicators to enable the user to consistently duplicate a position on the machine.
- Second Generation Twist Select Increment Weight System: Patent-pending system allows the user to adjust the weight 5 pounds (2.5 kg) at a time with a simple turn of the knob—nothing to slide, drop or lose.
- The patent-pending system is also completely balanced for drag-free operation and includes integrated oiling capabilities, resulting in reduced time and mess associated with guide rod maintenance.
- Contoured Molded Pads: Ergonomically contoured molded pads provide better support for a variety of movements, as well as a more contemporary overall look.
- Instructional Guide: High contrast three-color placards use straightforward language and pictures for easy-to-read instructions.
- Molded Rubber Feet: Rubber feet protect your floor and help keep your machines in place.
- Belt Drive: The belt drive provides a direct, smooth feel and virtually no drag while offering ease of maintenance by eliminating dedicated length cables.
- Dry Grip Technology: Non-absorbent gripping material provides extra security for your grip.
- Variable Resistance: The resistance profile of each movement has been designed into the machine, assuring that the resistance provided mirrors the body’s capability throughout the range of motion.
- Pelvic Stabilization: Patent-pending adjustable foot brace allows the user to “lock into” the hip pad, causing hip extensor engagement for optimal pelvic stabilization on the Abdominal and Back Extension.
- Striking Appearance: Graceful curves and innovative use of materials combine for a heightened aesthetic in architecture and a dramatic presentation in your facility.
- Engineered for Safety: The safety of every user is essential to our success and yours. The entire VR3 line was designed to comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- 22 adjustable pulley positions for maximum versatility
- Dual handles for added training variety
- 2:1 resistance mode when used with both handles
- 4:1 resistance mode when used with a single handle is ideal for high-speed training
- 2.5 lb minimum effective resistance when used with single handle
- The maximum effective resistance of 152.5 lbs
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 52” × 43” × 92” (132 cm × 110 cm × 233 cm)
- Weight w/ Standard Stack: 580 lbs (263 kg)
- Standard Stack: 305 lbs (138 kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$1,225.00 – $1,400.00
-Add to cart
$2,011.00 – $2,246.00