Cybex VR3 Chest Press (Remanufactured)June 20, 2019
Cybex VR3 Tricep Press (Remanufactured)June 20, 2019
Cybex VR3 Lateral Raise (Remanufactured)
The Cybex VR3 Lateral Raise is a machine intended to train the medial deltoid which is exactly what the VR3 Lateral Raise does. The location of the medial deltoid varies from person to person and most lateral raise machines are not designed to accommodate these differences.
Cybex has designed the Lateral Raise to allow the user to align the muscle with the movement so that users are training the muscle they expect to. This is the commercial strength line that competes with the best others have to offer. This fitness machine works for the highly supervised gyms as well as the self-serve facility.
The padded arms are angled slightly to encourage a “neutral” shoulder position and to eliminate external rotation. The floating handgrip helps locate the user’s forearm and provides consistent positioning. VR3 uses a standard seated user position that allows even an inexperienced user to maintain a stable and consistent position throughout the movement. And because there is no chest pad, the core musculature is strengthened because it is forced to maintain the body’s stabilization. The gas-assisted seat adjusts for user height.
Sold out! Check out our ready to ship items.
- Range Limiting Device: This CYBEX patent-pending technology ensures that regardless of starting position selected, the cam is synchronized with each individual user. It matches their performance level, maintaining the integrity of force curve throughout the range of motion while taking into account their limits and abilities. Start RLD (adjustable start only) provides start positions every 10˚. Total RLD (adjustable start and finish) provides start and end positions every 10˚
- Fully Enclosed Weight Stacks: Enclosed weight stacks help shield bystanders and users from inadvertent contact with the moving weight stack, creating a safer workout environment. The fully enclosed stacks give a sleek appearance and comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- Dependent Converging and Diverging Movement: The dependent movement provides a feeling of exceptional stability and ease throughout each movement, while the aligned path of motion provides consistent loading through the complete range. The consistent torque application maximizes the training force of the muscle while minimizing joint stress. Users of all levels will embrace the progress they make.
- Gas Assist Seat: Our intuitive seat base adjustment design uses gas spring assist to allow adjustments to the seat height without requiring the user to leave the machine. Both the seat base and seat backs have position indicators to enable the user to consistently duplicate a position on the machine.
- Second Generation Twist Select Increment Weight System: Patent-pending system allows a user to adjust the weight 5 pounds (2.5 kg) at a time with a simple turn of the knob—nothing to slide, drop or lose.
- The patent-pending system is also completely balanced for drag-free operation and includes integrated oiling capabilities, resulting in reduced time and mess associated with guide rod maintenance.
- Contoured Molded Pads: Ergonomically contoured molded pads provide better support for a variety of movements, as well as a more contemporary overall look.
- Instructional Guide: High contrast three-color placards use straightforward language and pictures for easy-to-read instructions.
- Molded Rubber Feet: Rubber feet protect your floor and help keep your machines in place.
- Belt Drive: The belt drive provides a direct, smooth feel and virtually no drag while offering ease of maintenance by eliminating dedicated length cables.
- Dry Grip Technology: Non-absorbent gripping material provides extra security for your grip.
- Variable Resistance: The resistance profile of each movement has been designed into the machine, assuring that the resistance provided mirrors the body’s capability throughout the range of motion.
- Pelvic Stabilization: Patent-pending adjustable foot brace allows the user to “lock into” the hip pad, causing hip extensor engagement for optimal pelvic stabilization on the Abdominal and Back Extension.
- Striking Appearance: Graceful curves and innovative use of materials combine for a heightened aesthetic in architecture and a dramatic presentation in your facility.
- Engineered for Safety: The safety of every user is essential to our success and yours. The entire VR3 line was designed to comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- Horizontal axis provides optimum alignment with medial deltoid
- The design encourages the user to stabilize core during use and allows for targeted positioning
- Angled pads minimize external rotation during the movement for better focus on deltoids by limiting external rotation
- Gas spring assisted seat for easy adjustment
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 50” × 48” × 64” (127 cm × 122 cm × 162 cm)
- Weight w/ Standard Stack: 485 lbs (220 kg)
- Standard Stack: 165 lbs (75 kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rated 5.00 out of 5
$2,011.00 – $2,246.00
-Add to cart