Octane Fitness q35e Elliptical Trainer (Remanufactured)May 16, 2019
Body-Solid 12 Pairs Vinyl Dumbbells 1-15lbs, with GDR24 Rack (New)May 18, 2019
Octane Fitness q35 Elliptical (Remanufactured)
The original Octane elliptical just keeps getting better with the Q35 cross trainer, which delivers the form, function, and results that fitness users want. The Q35 is built around Octane’s signature Body-Mapping Ergonomics motion, an extremely comfortable and fluid drive system that flows naturally–both forward and backward–without stressing your joints. As a result, even people with knee and ankle trouble can exercise hard. Octane also added several workout boosters. Called GluteKicker, ArmBlaster, and X-Mode, the boosters challenge and motivate you to even greater levels of effort. The GluteKicker booster targets your glutes, hips, and thighs, with intense lower-body intervals to get your legs in tiptop shape. The ArmBlaster booster does the same for your upper body, rigorously toning your pecs, biceps, triceps, back, and more. And for full cross-training, try the X-Mode virtual personal trainer, which includes eight challenging prompts to get your entire body working.
Out of stock
- 20.5″ stride length: comfortable whether you’re striding forward or backward
- 1.8″ pedal spacing: mimics human biomechanics while minimizing stress on your lower back.
- Low step-up height: making it effortless to get on and off–a great feature for older users or people recovering from injury.
- 10 preset programs
- 20 resistance levels
- Four customizable “goal” programs. The “goal” programs are great for users who want to design their own routines, such as workouts with distance or calorie burning targets.
- Auto QuickStart function that launches a workout immediately. No buttons to press or programs to select.
- MOM mode: This movement management feature promotes family safety and peace of mind for parents by disabling console buttons and restricting
- movements, so your little one can’t climb on the machine and start moving.
- Stationary handlebars that take your arms out of play (ideal for building core and leg strength)
- Contact heart rate grips
- A DedicatedLogic button that makes it easy to program workouts
- Built-in transport wheels
- Space-efficient footprint that’s significantly shorter than other premium ellipticals or treadmills.
- QuadLink drive: Yes
- Electronic stride adjustment: No
- Stride length: 20.5 inches, fixed
- Pedal spacing: 1.8 inches
- Step-up height: 4 inches
- Console fan: No
- Soft grip pedals: No
- Water bottle holder: Yes
- MP3 player holder: Yes
- Reading rack: Yes
- Transport wheels: Yes
- DedicatedLogic programming: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Cool down: Yes
- MOM mode: Yes
- Heart rate: Yes, contact
- Resistance levels: 20
- Workout programs: 8
- Preset resistance programs: Manual, random, custom interval, beginner
- Goal programs: 350 calories, 750 calories, 10k, 1/2 marathon
- Workout boosters: GluteKicker, ArmBlaster, X-Mode
- Capacity: 300 pounds
- Footprint: 26 by 65 inches
- Footprint (live area): 26 by 76 inches
- Weight: 210 pounds
FREE 6 months Parts & Labor (Extended Warranty available)
Ships 2-6 in Weeks
Please Call For a Shipping Quote 844-442-7232
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.