Precor c846i Recumbent Exercise Bike (Remanufactured)March 20, 2018
Precor 846i-U Experience Upright Exercise Bike (Remanufactured)March 20, 2018
Precor 846i-R Experience Recumbent Exercise Bike (Remanufactured)
Get one of the best lower body workouts when you use the Precor 846i-R Experience recumbent bike. The recumbent bike, unlike the upright bike takes stress off your knees and back and lets you focus more on your workout. Start burning those calories and easily track them with the updated display. Also, wirelessly track your heart rate with a Polar monitor (sold separately) or us the integrated heart rate grips functionally located next to the seat. 25 different resistant levels and 9 workout to select from will never leave you unsatisfied to exercise.
Out of stock
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs / (181.43 Kilograms)
- Weight: 160 lbs / (72.57 Kilograms)
- Dimensions: 57″ L x 24″ W x 48″ H / (144.78cm L x 60.96cm W x 121.92cm H)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Programs: Cross Country, Custom, Fitness Test, Heart Rate, Hill Climb, Interval (3), Manual, Random, Watts Control, Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts: Average Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, Distance, Elapsed Time, Goal, Heart Rate, Maximum Heart Rate, METs, Profile, Remaining Time, Resistance, RPM, Segment Time, SmartRate, Speed, Target Heart Rate, Units, Watts, Workout Summary
- 3-piece crank Pedals: The 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 9/16″ crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Display featuring Tap Control: Tactile paddles control resistance, confirming user input with a satisfying click. The multiple feedback options make it easy to monitor workouts.
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered
FREE 6 months Parts & Labor (Extended Warranty available)
Ships 2-6 in Weeks
Please Call For a Shipping Quote 844-442-7232
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.