Precor c966i Treadmill (Remanufactured)March 15, 2018
Precor 932i Experience Treadmill (Remanufactured)March 15, 2018
Precor 956i Experience Treadmill (Remanufactured)
Health and fitness centers across the globe are choosing the Precor Experience 956i treadmill for its meticulous engineering, durability and safety ratings. Whether you are just beginning your fitness endeavors or you’re an advanced level runner, you will be more than pleased with the workouts that can be produced from the 956i. The carefully designed deck of this treadmill will cushion your impact with its shock absorbing technology, providing maximum protection to your joints.
Available on backorder
- Programs: (26) Manual, Intervals, Random, Cross Country, Gluteal, Custom, Heart Rate Control, Custom Weight Loss, Weight Loss, Aerobic, 5K, Track, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy, PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB.
- Readouts: Percent Complete, Average heart rate, Average speed, Calories, Calories per hour, Calories per minute, Distance, Elevation Gain, Goal,
- Heart rate, Incline/Decline, Language, Maximum heart rate, METs, Pace, Profile, Segment time, SmartRate, Speed, Target heart rate, Time, Time elapsed, Time in heart rate zone, Time remaining, Units, Watts, Workout summary
- Heart Rate: Has handheld heart rate and is equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using chest strap.
- Running Surface: 60″ x 20″
- Incline: 0% to 15% in 0.5% increments
- Speed: 0.5-16 mph
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded–
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181.5 kg)
- Weight: 508 lbs (230 kg)
- Dimensions: 88″ L x 35″ W x 64″ H / (223.5 x 89 x 162.5 cm)
FREE 6 months Parts & Labor (Extended Warranty available)
Ships 2-6 in Weeks
Please Call For a Shipping Quote 844-442-7232
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.