Precor 946i Experience Treadmill (Remanufactured)March 16, 2018
Precor TRM 833 Treadmill with P30 Console (Remanufactured)March 16, 2018
Precor 966i Experience Treadmill (Remanufactured)
Precor’s premier treadmill, the 966i Experience Series appeals to professional trainers and novices alike, with its quiet motor, smooth rollers, and extensive workout programs. It features a durable running deck made from exceptionally sturdy Slikdeck material that requires no lubrication and can be flipped – doubling the life-span of the deck. Also, the 966i Experience Series employs a convenient “Cord Management System”, keeping bothersome wiring underneath the frame and out of the way, and the touch-sensitive monitor switches are more reliable and result in fewer repairs.
Available on backorder
- Speed: 0.5 to 16 mph
- Incline: -3% to 15%, in 0.5% increments
- Motor: 4.0 hp peak-duty AC Motor
- Touch heart rate; wireless heart rate compatible
- Belt Size: 60 in x 20 in
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181.5 kg)
- Weight: 508 lbs (230.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 88″ L x 35″ W x 64″ H / (223.5 x 89 x 162.5 cm)
- Workout Programs (30): 5K Course, Cross Country, Custom , Fitness Tests, Gluteals, Heart Rate Control, Interval, Manual, Random, Track, Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts: Average Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, Distance, Elavation gain, Goal, Heart Rate, Incline/Decline, Maximum Heart Rate, METs, Pace, Profile, Remaining Time, Segment Time, SmartRate, Speed, Target Heart Rate, Time, Time Elapsed, Time in Heart Rate Zone, Units, Watts, Workout Summary
- CSAFE Compatible: Makes the 966i compatible with other electronic fitness and entertainment systems, such as Fitlinxx and Cardio Theater
- Ground Effects impact control (GFX): Easing wear on the knees, legs, and back, the unique suspension system cushions impact and controls lateral motions while remaining responsive.
- Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT): IFT-Drive controller works with a 4.0hp peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. Three-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
FREE 6 months Parts & Labor (Extended Warranty available)
Ships 2-6 in Weeks
Please Call For a Shipping Quote 844-442-7232
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.