Precor AMT 835 w/P30 Console, w/o Open Stride (Remanufactured)May 8, 2019
Precor AMT 885 w/P80 Console, w/o Open Stride (Remanufactured)May 9, 2019
Precor AMT 835 with Open Stride w/P30 Console (Remanufactured)
The innovative and premium design of the Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT) 835 takes fitness to a whole new level with the addition of the Open Stride feature. This single piece of equipment fully engages exercisers of all fitness levels with an infinite range of stride paths to create a uniquely effective low-impact workout, making every workout a personalized experience. The AMT 835 provides exercisers boundless cardio variety without the need to change machines.
- ADAPTIVE STRIDE LENGTH: Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), to match the desired workout for each unique user.
- OPEN STRIDE: Open Stride is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and stride length from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm).
- DUAL ACTION: Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.
- STRIDE DIAL: The pendulum-like swing of the Stride Dial helps users see stride length to determine the muscle groups being worked. As stride length changes, the Stride Dial updates real-time.
- BIOMECHANICS: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement.
- FOOT PEDALS: Foot pedals with toe caps enable user to optimize muscle involvement. Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- STEP-ON PLATFORM: Step on platform in the rear is polypropylene for durability. Platform enables the user to step onto the foot pedals while identifying how far the foot pedals may extend from the back of the machine.
- BEARINGS AND PIVOT POINTS: The smooth feel is optimized by using large bearings and oversized pivot shafts.
- WATER BOTTLE AND ACCESSORIES HOLDER: Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player.
- COVERS Side panels are easy to remove for servicing.
- TRANSPORT WHEELS: Integrated
- CABLE MANAGEMENT: Optional
- RESISTANCE SYSTEM: Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
- RESISTANCE LEVELS: 1 – 20
- CONSOLE TYPE: Large LED Display
- TAP CONTROL: No
- TACTILE DOME KEYS: Yes
- QUICKSTART: Yes
- MOTION CONTROLS: Yes
- NUMERIC KEYPAD: Yes
- CONSOLE LANGUAGE(S): Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- UNITS SELECTION: Metric and U.S. Standard
- PRESET PROGRAMS: Manual Interval Variety Performance Heart Rate Weight Loss
- ELECTRONIC READOUTS: Resistance Level Distance Strides / Min Calories / Min Calories Heart Rate Time Remaining Time Elapsed Time in Zone Segment Time Remaining Average Speed (strides per min) Calories / min Calories / hour Watts METS Target HR Average HR Stride Length % Complete Workout Summary Workout Profile
- HEART RATE TOUCH: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- HEART RATE TELEMETRY: Yes. Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- HEART RATE SMARTRATE: No
- MAXIMUM WORKOUT TIME: unlimited
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT (LBS / KG): 350 lbs / 159 kg
- STEP-UP HEIGHT (FOOTPLATE AT LOWEST POSITION) (INCHES / CM): 6.5 inches / 16.5 cm
- FOOT PEDAL DIMENSIONS (INCHES / CM): 8 W x 14 L inches / 20 W x 36 L cm
- MINIMUM SPACE BETWEEN FOOT PEDALS (INCHES / CM): 4 inches / 10 cm
- LENGTH: 80 inches / 203 cm
- WIDTH: 35 inches / 89 cm
- HEIGHT: 69 inches / 175 cm
- HEIGHT WITH PVS: 81.8 inches / 208 cm
- EQUIPMENT WEIGHT: 412 lbs / 187 kg
- MACHINE WEIGHT (BASE EQUIPMENT): 412 lbs / 187 kg
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: Self-powered
FREE 6 months Parts & Labor (Extended Warranty available)
Ships 2-6 in Weeks
Please Call For a Shipping Quote 844-442-7232
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.