Precor TRM 833 Treadmill with P30 Console (Remanufactured)March 16, 2018
Precor TRM 835 Treadmill w/P30 Console (Remanufactured)March 16, 2018
Precor TRM 823 Treadmill with P20 Console (Remanufactured)
Low impact workouts with the Precor TRM 823 Treadmill have never been better. Reach your cardio goals with the TRM 823 which is fully equipped with Integrated Footprint Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects Impact Control (GFX), to always deliver a safe and rewarding workout. These technologies protect users by their shock absorbing capability and allowing complete stability with each stride from start to finish. Unlike traditional treadmills, the TRM 823 protects your feet, joints and muscles from injury with the integration of IFT and GFX.
Available on backorder
- STRIDE SUPPORT: Integrated Footplant Technology
- GROUND EFFECTS TECHNOLOGY: Yes. Ground Effects impact control system helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
- INTEGRATED FOOTPLANT TECHNOLOGY: Integrated Footplant Technology makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in-control.
- DECK AND BELT: Rear deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform to reduce shock to runner and provides a firm push off. Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed composed of 52 lb high -density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life. Seigling E8 special weave multi-ply polyester belt, with dry lubricant integrated into the material, is exclusive to Precor.
- ELEVATION SYSTEM: Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- ROLLERS: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- FRAME: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- EMERGENCY STOP: Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stopswitch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- POWER-FACTOR CORRECTION: Yes. Reduces energy consumption by up to 30%.
- TRANSPORT WHEELS: Integrated
- CONSOLE FEATURES
- CONSOLE TYPE: P20 Console
- TACTILE DOME KEYS: Yes
- QUICKSTART: Yes
- CONSOLE LANGUAGE(S): English, French, German, Spanish
- UNITS SELECTION: Metric or U.S. Standard
- PRESET PROGRAMS: Manual, Interval 1:1, Interval 1:2, Weight Loss, Basic Heart Rate Control, Cross Country, Hill Climb, Aerobic, Random
- NUMBER OF PROGRAMS: 9
- ELECTRONIC READOUTS: Speed, Incline, Time, Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Calories / min, Pace, Average Speed, Workout Profile, Smart Rate, Workout Summary
- ELECTRONIC READOUTS: 12
- MAXIMUM WORKOUT TIME: Unlimited
- MAXIMUM PAUSE TIME (PAUSE): 120 seconds
- HEART RATE MONITORING
- TOUCH: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- TELEMETRY: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SMARTRATE: Yes. SmartRate instantly displays heart rate. When age and weight are entered, SmartRate helps the user to stay in fat burn, cardio or peak target zone for a more efficient cardio and weight loss workout.
- READING RACK: Integrated
- EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
- SPEED RANGE (MPH / KM/H): 0.5 – 12 mph / 0.5-19.3 km/h
- DECLINE / INCLINE RANGE: 0 – 15% in 0.5% increments
- MOTOR: IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- STEP-UP HEIGHT (INCHES / CM): 11.6 inches / 29.5 cm
- RUNNING SURFACE (L X W) (INCHES / CM): 60 X 20 inches / 153 X 51 cm
- ROLLER DIAMETER (INCHES / CM): 4 inches / 10.2 cm
- HANDRAIL LENGTH (INCHES / CM): 24 inches / 61 cm
- EQUIPMENT DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- POWER REQUIREMENTS
- EQUIPMENT: Powered
- U.S. & CANADA 120 VAC: Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacleMax User Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Weight: 456 lbs (207 kg)
- Dimensions: 88″ L x 35″ W x 64″ H / (223.5 x 89 x 162.5 cm)
FREE 6 months Parts & Labor (Extended Warranty available)
Ships 2-6 in Weeks
Please Call For a Shipping Quote 844-442-7232
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.