Precor TRM 823 Treadmill with P20 Console (Remanufactured)March 16, 2018
Life Fitness CLSX Integrity Series Elliptical (Remanufactured)March 17, 2018
Precor TRM 835 Treadmill w/P30 Console (Remanufactured)
The careful design of the new Precor TRM 835 Treadmill allows users a customized feel throughout their workout. Constructed reliably with the maximum level of durability, this machine will carry users to their optimal performance. This is a favored piece of fitness equipment in gyms worldwide.
Available on backorder
- Ground Effects Impact Control System: New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high-impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- Ground Effects Technology: Yes
- Integrated Footplant Technology: Fully complements exercisers natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Motor: IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance and a smooth, natural feel.
- Deck and Belt: Seigling E8 multi-ply polyester belt with optimized lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor. The running belt is combined with a pre-waxed deck that offers added lubrication especially during the initial break-in period of the treadmill. The combination of the exclusive optimized running belt with pre-waxed deck yields a long lasting system. However, when the running belt does need to be replaced and the deck flipped, this service can be completed in less than 20 minutes. The deck is mounted to the GFX system independent of the frame resulting in a stable, quieter treadmill.
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Elevation System: Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Frame: New frame design results in an ultra-stable console, solid feel, and quiet operation..
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.
- Auto Stop: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: 25 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual, Interval, 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, Custom Interval, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss, 1 Aerobic, 2 Aerobic, Variety, Random, 1 Cross Country , 2 Cross Country , 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal , 1 Custom, 2 Custom, Performance, Track, 5K, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
- Console Language(s): Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Romanized, Russian, Spanish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Speed, Incline, Distance, Pace, Average Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, % Complete, Time in, Zone, Segment Time, Cals/min, Cals/hr, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Elevation Gain, Workout Summary
- Maximum Workout Time: unlimited
- Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Speed Range: .5 – 16 mph / .8 – 25.5 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range: -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- Running Surface (L X W): 60 L x 22 W inches / 153 L x 56 W cm
- Step-up Height: 9.5 inches / 24 cm
- Roller Diameter (inches / cm): 3.5 inches / 8.9 cm
- Power Cord Management: ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- Handrail Length (inches / cm): 24 inches / 61 cm
- Height with PVS: 78 inches / 198 cm
- Equipment: Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC: Dedicated 220V- 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle
- International 240 VAC : IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord
- Cord Length: 12 ft / 3.7 m
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181.5 kg)
- Weight: 420 lbs (190.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 83″ L x 35″ W x 62″ H / (211 x 89 x 157.5 cm)
FREE 6 months Parts & Labor (Extended Warranty available)
Ships 2-6 in Weeks
Please Call For a Shipping Quote 844-442-7232
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.