Technogym Excite Crossover 700e Elliptical w/Visioweb (Remanufactured)May 8, 2019
Technogym Vario EXC 700 IP w/Touch Screen + TV (Remanufactured)May 8, 2019
Technogym Vario EXC 700i w/LED (Remanufactured)
The Excite Vario is one of TechnoGym’s newest innovations for elliptical cross trainers, providing an intense physical activity burning up to 200 calories in 20 minutes. Unlike a traditional fixed movement cross trainer, Vario offers the option to define your unique path or motion. It’s perfect for you if you want to lose weight, burn calories without exertion, improve your coordination, help prevent joint problems and move all the muscles in your body in a single training session. It’s fun to use because it offers you three different movements – step, elliptical, and Vario – which you can change without the need to stop the machine or take your feet off the platforms. The step is much like how you would climb up and down stairs without the impact. The elliptical is performed by moving your legs in a orbital pattern like during a brisk walk. The Vario is similar to an athlete’s sprint consisting of long wide strides. Through all of these series of motions, you can put together a workout that feels natural yet provides your body with a new challenge everytime. The platforms and levers move when and how you want, because you choose and direct the movement according to your natural pace and training goals.
Designed in Italy, the Vario is essentially a non-impact machine; this carries the added benefit of being able to strengthen joints, bones, and muscles without risk of injury and future joint problems. Smooth and quiet, you can be sure that the Vario will make a fine addition to any space and perform your workout at any hour without the loud humming noises that traditional cross trainers carry. Designed in Italy, the Vario is essentially a non-impact machine; this carries the added benefit of being able to strengthen joints, bones, and muscles without risk of injury and future joint problems. Smooth and quiet, you can be sure that the Vario will make a fine addition to any space and perform your workout at any hour without the loud humming noises that traditional cross trainers carry.
Out of stock
- Three types of motion: step, elliptical, and vario
- Quiet and smooth
- Intense, natural training unlike any cardio machine
- No impact means less stress on joints and bones
- Seamless transitions between types of motion
- Want to lose weight: With Vario you can burn up to 200 calories in 20 minutes because with a single machine you involve all the muscles in your body: from legs to arms and from abdominal to shoulders. Physical activity is intense, but the perception of exertion is minimal because you adapt the motion of the machine to your own pace.
- Want full-body training: Vario has two platforms and two interconnected lever-handles that move simultaneously. If you decide to use them together, pressing them as you wish, you’ll involve the muscles of your legs in the exercise along with those of the upper half of the body.
- Want to prevent or ease joint problems: The movement of Vario is similar to talking a walk, a run, or climbing stairs, but without the striking impact against the ground that is typical of road running. This way you can move and warm your joints without fatigue, preventing injury and future problems.
- Want to improve coordination and rhythm: The connection between the pedals and the handles and their simultaneous motion, allows you to involve your arms and legs in a rhythmic movement that helps the upper part of your body to synchronize with the bottom half.
- Different from a Crosstrainer: Compared with a traditional crosstrainer, which has only one kind of movement, Vario allows you to perform three different motions – step, elliptical, and “Vario” – which you can change without needing to pause your workout or take your feet off the platform.
- Different from a treadmill or running on the road: Compared with a treadmill or running outdoors there is less impact on the knees and feet because there is no contact with the ground. What’s more, treadmills have very specific rules for performing exercises, but with Vario you choose the position and the movement: you can even decide to run backward!
- Designed for any height: However tall you are, you’ll find your ideal stride without having to adjust it in advance because the equipment is biomechanically designed to be suitable for all users from 4′ 5″ (140 cm) to 6′ 9″ (210 cm) and weighing up to 350 lbs (160 kg).
- Suitable for rehabilitation: Vario is suitable for use in hospitals, outpatient clinics, sports centers, and rehabilitation facilities as support for treatment and muscular rehabilitation.
- What are the three Vario movements like?: Vario is the only cardio machine with platforms that follow different trajectories. That’s why you can perform three different movements, both in terms of intensity and the muscles involved:
- Vertical step: As the name suggests, this is similar to the movement you make climbing and descending stairs. It’s a rhythmic stride from high to low and vice versa.
- Elliptical movement: In this case your legs perform a circular movement similar to a brisk walk (if you have a short stride) or a run (long stride).
- “Vario” movement: Similar to an athlete’s fast run, it’s the type of movement that allows you to cover a stride that can extend up to 33″ (83 cm.)
- How can I change movement?: With Vario, you decide when and whether to change from one movement to another. You can begin with stepping, and then without stopping run faster, shifting to the elliptical, to then reach full stride, and then finish your workout with another step session. Movement develops quickly and isn’t tiresome; it even guarantees greater safety because with Vario you start, stop and manage the workout yourself, just as you would when walking on the road.
- Resistance at 120 SPM: 30-500
- Step Height: 170 mm
- Lateral Supports: Yes
- Fast Track Control with Visual Setup: Yes
- Calorie Coach: Yes
- Goal Oriented Display: Yes
- Plug & Play System: Yes
- Wellness System: Optional
- Characteristics: 26 programs, 15 languages, fitness test/ 23 programs, 13 languages, fitness test
- Difficulty Levels: 1-25
- Power Supply: 100-240 Vac 50/60 Hz
- Min-max Stride: 0-33″
- Min. Pedal Height From the Ground: 270 mm
- HR Monitoring: Double HS, Telemetry
- TECH SPECS –
- Max User Weight: 352 lbs
- Weight: 440 lbs
- Dimensions: 73″ L x 29″ W x 67″ H
FREE 6 months Parts & Labor (Extended Warranty available)
Ships 2-6 in Weeks
Please Call For a Shipping Quote 844-442-7232
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.