Finding a versatile, durable piece of fitness equipment that has a small enough footprint so it can fit into tight spaces seems impossible! The good news is that Body-Solid has several options to help accommodate your needs to buy the right compact functional trainer. Whether it’s going in a home gym, garage gym, community gym, boutique gym, training facility or a commercial studio, Body-Solid will have the right option for you.
Below you will find a helpful list of compact functional trainers by Body-Solid:
The Body-Solid GDCC210 Compact Functional Training Center provides the motions that is right for you and your individual workout goals. Including dual independent weight stacks that range from 160-300 lbs, precision-fitted components, durability that outlasts the competition; all built into a space-saving compact functional trainer.
- 11-gauge, 2″ x 4″ oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge, 2″ x 4″ oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs.
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps
- Dual position pull-up bar
- GDCC210 Dimensions: Width 58″ x Depth 42″ x Height 83.5″
- GDCC200 Comparison: Width 72″ x Depth 42″ x Height 83.5″
Just over 5 feet wide, the Body-Solid Powerline Functional Trainer PFT100 is number #2 on our list of compact functional trainers. Designed to provide extraordinary performance, the PFT100 offers vertically adjustable pulleys that swivel smoothly through a 180-degree range of motion for unmatched workout versatility. The no-cable change design allows you to go from exercise to exercise quickly; featuring 20 different starting positions with the options to choose between 160lb or 210lb weight stacks.
Select between two 210 lb. weight stack or two 160 lb. weight stacks available
• Vertically adjustable pulleys
• Traveling pulleys swivel smoothly through 180-degree range of motion
• ½ to 1 weight ratio
• Chinning bar included
• Integrated accessory bar storage
• Warranty: Powerline 10 years on frame – 1 year on all other parts
• Dimensions: 42.3” D x 62.6” W x 83” H
• Dimensions Between Pulleys: 52”
• Product Weight: 476.3 lbs.
Coming in on #3 is our Body-Solid Best Fitness Functional Trainer BFFT10 . Compact in design at just over 5 feet wide, the BFFT10 offers unbeatable affordability and functionality that offers a versatile workout experience for all. Built for home use, this functional trainer adds the benefit of having an included 190 lbs weight stack that will challenge users of all fitness levels. Don’t forget about the Best Fitness In home warranty, 3 years on frame, 1 year on parts to keep you worry free and focused on your goals!
- Smaller Functional Trainer Footprint
- 83.5”H x 55”L x 61”W
- 19 vertical pulley adjustments
- Single 190lb weight stack
- Integrated Straight Chinning Bar
- Best Fitness In home warranty, 3 years on frame, 1 year on parts
- Frame color: Red
Still cant find the best functional trainer that will fit your needs? Head over to our Body-Solid comparison chart. Don’t forget, all of out Body-Solid come with Free Shipping!
Send us a message! Click the message icon on the bottom right and a fitness expert will be happy to answer your questions. If you prefer to speak with a representative, call +1-844-442-7232 or send us an email at Sales@expertfitnessssupply.com
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Even if it isn’t listed on our website, we can usually get it.