Bare Steel Equipment 10mm Short Stacked Weight Pin – Cerakote (New)September 28, 2021
Bare Steel Equipment 8mm Short Stack Weight Pin – Cerakote (New)September 28, 2021
Bare Steel Equipment 8mm Short Stack Weight Pin Steel (New)
$74.95 – $88.95
This Bare Steel Equipment 8mm Short Stack Weight Pin Steel is designed to fit those smaller spaces either in between the machine and weight stack or post. It’s the perfect fit for those machines that you can add weight, but the original Stacked Weight Pin is too large.
Every machine is different, and every design is different. Some machines have a post or frame too close that the Stacked Weight Pin is too large to fit into. Enter the Short Stack Weight Pin. This is a miniature based on the classic patent pending design.The Stacked Weight Pin is a patent pending pin that allows you to add additional Olympic weight plates to any selectorized machine. The 8mm pin is a full 9″, 7″ or 6.65″ steel pin surrounded by another 2″ of steel for a super strong, sturdy hold for additional plates. Magnets at the base of the pin provide 21 pounds of pull to keep the pin attached to the weight stack. The stacked weight pin is unique in that it is a 2-in-1 pin. With a weight of 2.5lbs, it automatically acts as an adder weight when you are in between the traditional 10lb stacks. Gone are the days of lost adder weights at the gym sticking plates to the side in awkward ways. You are sure to increase your own training and continue to challenge yourself with the Stacked Weight Pin.
- Total Length: 9″, 7″ or 6.65″
- Barbell Sleeve: 3″ long with 2″ diameter, fitting Olympic weights
- Six-Shooter magnets with 21 lbs of pull
- Rod Length & Size: 4″, 3.65″, 5″, or 6″ long 8mm pin will fit most commercial sized cable selectorized machines*
- The 4″ rod length is the most common and best for machines with open pin holes through the entire plate, or with machine that has a 4″ selector pin. Measure your selector pin or plate width for the most accurate length needed.
- The 3.65″ rod is best for machines that have closed pin holes behind the stack. This means the backside of the plate stack has no opening. Measure your selector pin for the most accurate length needed.
- The 6″ rod is best for weight stacks that have a wider plate to them. The best fitting for this rod is the Inspire functional trainer series. Measure your selector pin for the most accurate length needed.
- Weight: 2.5lbs
- Max Weight: 100 lbs
- Patent Pending
- Made in USA
- 100% USA Steel
- Bare Steel pins ship in 1-2 weeks
- Cerakote pins ship in 2-5 weeks
- The Stacked Weight Pin is intended to be used as an adder weight attachment only. Do not use the pin as a selector pin with added weight. It could cause bending of the pin and result in serious injury.
- It is important to check and verify the weight capabilities of your cable machines prior to use. Failure to do so may result in serious injury.
|Select Rod Size||
4" open plate hole, 3.65" closed plate hole, 5" open plate hole, 6" open plate hole
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$159.95 – $179.95
$124.95 – $138.95
$74.95 – $88.95