Cybex VR3 Tricep Press (Remanufactured)June 20, 2019
Cybex VR3 Torso Rotation (Remanufactured)June 20, 2019
Cybex VR3 Row (Remanufactured)
The CYBEX VR3 resistance strength line exercises the theory that form and performance belong together. If you want to improve both form and performance, the VR3 line is ideal for you.
The Cybex VR3 Row provides a descending path of motion with an optimized diverging pattern for the arms while maintaining a near neutral wrist position. To keep the look of VR3 in a low profile package, the floor pivot with a unique, unequal length four-bar linkage provides a near-linear path of motion for consistent loading at the shoulder.
Dual foot bars promote torso stabilization consistent with proper lifting technique. This means the lower back is working as a stabilizer which strengthens it at the same time. The adjustable chest pad can provide even greater stability if desired.
The VR3 dependent motion offers a feeling of security to new and average users. By having both arms working together in a fixed plane, the exercise feels better controlled for a comfortable and secure training movement. It provides a more complete range of motion with constant torque at the shoulder.
Available on backorder
- Range Limiting Device: This CYBEX patent-pending technology ensures that regardless of starting position selected, the cam is synchronized with each individual user. It matches their performance level, maintaining the integrity of force curve throughout the range of motion while taking into account their limits and abilities. Start RLD (adjustable start only) provides start positions every 10˚. Total RLD (adjustable start and finish) provides start and end positions every 10˚
- Fully Enclosed Weight Stacks: Enclosed weight stacks help shield bystanders and users from inadvertent contact with the moving weight stack, creating a safer workout environment. The fully enclosed stacks give a sleek appearance and comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- Dependent Converging and Diverging Movement: The dependent movement provides a feeling of exceptional stability and ease throughout each movement, while the aligned path of motion provides consistent loading through the complete range. The consistent torque application maximizes the training force of the muscle while minimizing joint stress. Users of all levels will embrace the progress they make.
- Gas Assist Seat: Our intuitive seat base adjustment design uses gas spring assist to allow adjustments to the seat height without requiring the user to leave the machine. Both the seat base and seat backs have position indicators to enable the user to consistently duplicate a position on the machine.
- Second Generation Twist Select Increment Weight System: Patent-pending system allows user to adjust the weight 5 pounds (2.5 kg) at a time with a simple turn of the knob—nothing to slide, drop or lose.
- Patent-pending system is also completely balanced for drag free operation and includes integrated oiling capabilities, resulting in reduced time and mess associated with guide rod maintenance.
- Contoured Molded Pads: Ergonomically contoured molded pads provide better support for a variety of movements, as well as a more contemporary overall look.
- Instructional Guide: High contrast three-color placards use straightforward language and pictures for easy-to-read instructions.
- Molded Rubber Feet: Rubber feet protect your floor and help keep your machines in place.
- Belt Drive: The belt drive provides a direct, smooth feel and virtually no drag while offering ease of maintenance by eliminating dedicated length cables.
- Dry Grip Technology: Non-absorbent gripping material provides extra security for your grip.
- Variable Resistance: The resistance profile of each movement has been designed into the machine, assuring that the resistance provided mirrors the body’s capability throughout the range of motion.
- Pelvic Stabilization: Patent-pending adjustable foot brace allows user to “lock into” the hip pad, causing hip extensor engagement for optimal pelvic stabilization on the Abdominal and Back Extension.
- Striking Appearance: Graceful curves and innovative use of materials combine for a heightened aesthetic in architecture and a dramatic presentation in your facility.
- Engineered for Safety: The safety of every user is essential to our success and yours. The entire VR3 line was designed to comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- Variable resistance assures that resistance provided closely matches the body’s capability throughout the range of motion
- The optimized dependent, fixed-plane diverging pattern provides a uniquely secure and comfortable feel as it maintains a consistent torque at the joint for highly effective training in all user levels
- Foot brace promotes torso stabilization consistent with proper torque
- Adjustable chest pad provides additional stability if desired
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 71” × 38” × 64” (182 cm × 97 cm × 162 cm)
- Weight w/ Standard Stack: 610 lbs (277 kg)
- Standard Stack: 245 lbs (111 kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rated 5.00 out of 5$2,625.00 – $2,758.00
$6,484.00 – $7,167.00