First Degree Fitness Laguna AR Rower (New)May 26, 2019
First Degree Fitness Daytona Challenge AR (New)May 26, 2019
First Degree Fitness Monaco AR Rower (New)
The Monaco Challenge AR (Adjustable Resistance) Fluid Rower by First Degree Fitness is designed and engineered by professional rowers and craftsman using only the highest degree of quality components – ensuring complete satisfaction in function, performance, and reliability.
It has an amazing patented Fluid Technology that incorporates the most realistic emulation of sensation, sight, and sound of real on-water rowing captured. You will hardly believe you’re in the private setting of your own home.
With its sleek red-toned appearance and durable construction, the Monaco Challenge AR Fluid Rower has the capability to allow the rower to control and adjust the resistance from an easy “Feather light” resistance to stronger “Olympic sprint”. Whichever you choose you will be delivered a silky smooth resistance to your effort and an instantaneous response to input with no “flat sport”.
Water resistance is the most accurate manner in which to simulate actual outdoor rowing, and the Monaco Challenge AR Fluid Rower provides a smooth and consistent sensation throughout the range of motion of the exercise experience.
The Monaco Challenge AR features an advanced computer monitor providing the rower with measurable performance output. With the updated USB connectivity and your computer, you have the ability to record your workout sessions, connect with the internet for online racing, and access the web-based logging and ranking system.
This rower provides an ergonomically designed seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness, an upgraded footboard with advanced heel support, and an innovative soft grip handle that helps to eliminate stress on the hands and wrist during the workout. Additionally, the upgraded tank density and seals add to the product’s overall strength and endurance capabilities for convenient indoor use. Let the new Monaco Challenge AR Fluid Rower take you to the next level of rowing.
- Adjustable Resistance, from “feather light” to “Olympic sprint” at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots! Patented twin tank design with stainless steel flywheel/impeller delivers perfect catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire stroke.
- Ergonomic handle minimizes strain on hands, wrists and forearms.
- Multi-level exercise monitor (with USB port for extended functionality): time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and (optional) heart rate.
- Computer USB Connection: Record workout sessions, connect with online racing, and access web based logging and ranking system.
- Smooth action seat that shapes to the user with textured finish to prevent slip.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Advanced Heel Cradle for fast adjustment, secure heel capture and allows for variable foot placement.
- Active recoil system to facilitate rapid stroke rate via extended bungee length and precision (German INA) dual one-way bearings.
- Dual seat rails in anodized aluminum with low friction seat rollers, concealed for a cleaner, smoother and safer ride.
- Rigid frame construction provides unmatched platform stability.
- Quality transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Length: 2022mm (79.6”), Width: 521mm (20.5”), Height: 572mm (22.5”).
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs).
3 years on frame
Ships in 1-3 business days. Delivery time 5-7 business days.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.