First Degree Fitness Viking 2 Plus Select Blond Fluid Rower (New)February 17, 2021
First Degree Fitness Viking Pro V Fluid Rower (New)February 18, 2021
First Degree Fitness Viking 3 Plus Brown Fluid Rower (New)
The First Degree Fitness Viking 3 Plus Indoor Rower is so realistic to on-water rowing that you have to remind yourself the natural catch and pull felt while using this machine is emulated. Manually select and adjust levels mid workout with an audible, tactile selector dial to ensure resistance precision.
The intelligent indoor rower allows 15% greater resistance than standard FDF models, granting users the ability to rapidly improve on cardio fitness and endurance. Combine this advantage with our cleverly designed steel-blade impellers, plastic-molded for maximal water capture and powerful resistance, and the result is a rugged rower that performs to perfection.
Available on backorder
Viking 3 Plus Indoor Rower is compatible with our Seat Back Kit for extra lumbar support and Elevate Kit extension for convenient on-off rower access; great for those in rehab, the elderly or anyone struggling with an injury.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applied fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
- Resistance: 4 levels of adjustable resistance.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 22” x 22”.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Foot board offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters.
- Length: 2135mm (84”), Width: 550mm (22”)
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs).
- Ships in 2 boxes
3 years on frame
Ships in 1-3 business days. Delivery time 5-7 business days.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.