Precor AMT 885 with Open Stride w/P80 Console (Remanufactured)May 9, 2019
Precor EFX 833 Elliptical Crosstrainer w/ p30 Console (Remanufactured)May 9, 2019
Precor EFX 556i Navy Elliptical Cross-Trainer (Remanufactured)
Featuring moving handlebars and CrossRamp technology, the 556i Navy Elliptical offers users a dynamic workout for the entire body. With a streamlined display and optional integrated entertainment, users are ensured a rewarding workout that complements active lifestyles.
Available on backorder
- CROSSRAMP TECHNOLOGY: With the unique CrossRamp® technology, users can select a ramp angle between 15 and 40 degrees throughout the workout to isolate and cross train quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, and calves. Stride lengths vary along the incline from 54 to 63 cm, for a smooth comfortable workout.
- RAMP ANGLE: 15-40°
- UPPER BODY HANDLEBARS: Moving Handlebars
- BIOMECHANICS: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement for users of all sizes.
- BEARINGS: Single polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings glide on precision extruded-aluminum track to distribute user’s weight for efficiency, providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- FOOT PEDALS: Foot pedals are polypropylene plastic and self draining.
- COVERS : Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it.
- TRANSPORT WHEELS: Integrated
- CABLE MANAGEMENT: Optional
- RESISTANCE SYSTEM: Durable 6-phase generator system has no contacting parts, reducing friction and wear, and provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 20 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 100 SPM).
- RESISTANCE LEVELS: 1 – 20
- MINIMUM WATTS: 18 watts
- MAXIMUM WATTS: 720 watts
- CONSOLE TYPE: Large LED Display
- TAP CONTROL: Yes
- TACTILE DOME KEYS: Yes
- QUICKSTART: Yes
- NUMERIC KEYPAD: Yes
- MUSCLE MONITOR: No
- CONSOLE LANGUAGE(S): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- UNITS SELECTION: Metric or U.S. Standard
- PRESET PROGRAMS: 10 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual 2 Variety; includes 2 Gluteal 1 Weight Loss Interval 1 Heart Rate Control: Basic 4 Performance: Fitness Test, 3 Cross Training
- ELECTRONIC READOUTS: Percent complete, Average heart rate, Average speed, Calories, Calories per hour, Calories per minute, CrossRamp® incline, Goal, Heart rate, Language, Maximum heart rate, METS, Profile, Resistance levels, Segment time, SmartRate®, Speed, Strides per minute, Target heart rate, Time, Time elapsed, Time in heart rate zone, Time remaining, Total, Strides, Units, Watts, Workout summary
- MAXIMUM WORKOUT TIME: 240 minutes
- MAXIMUM PAUSE TIME (PAUSE): 30 seconds
- TOUCH: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- TELEMETRY: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SMARTRATE: Yes
- READING RACK: Integrated
- PERSONAL VIEWING SCREEN (PVS) (SPECIFICATION): 12″ Screen
- IPOD® / IPHONE® COMPATIBLE: Optional
- ENTERTAINMENT CAP / WIRELESS RECEIVER: Optional
- CSAFE READY: Yes
- FITLINXX COMPATIBLE:Yes
- DIAGNOSTICS: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT (LBS / KG): 350 lbs / 159 kg
- STEP-UP HEIGHT (FOOTPLATE AT LOWEST POSITION) (INCHES / CM): 8 inches / 20 cm
- STEP-UP HEIGHT (FOOTPLATE AT HIGHEST POSITION) (INCHES / CM): 17 inches / 43 cm
- FOOT PEDAL DIMENSIONS (INCHES / CM): 7 W x 15 L inches / 18 Wx 38 L cm
- MINIMUM SPACE BETWEEN FOOT PEDALS (INCHES / CM): 3.5 inches / 9 cm
- STRIDE LENGTH AT MINIMUM INCLINE (INCHES / CM): 21 inches / 54 cm
- STRIDE LENGTH AT MAXIMUM INCLINE (INCHES / CM): 25 inches / 63 cm
- LENGTH: 84 inches / 213 cm
- WIDTH: 31 inches / 79 cm
- HEIGHT: 66.5 inches / 168 cm
- HEIGHT WITH PVS : 80 inches / 203 cm
- EQUIPMENT WEIGHT: 245 lbs / 111 kg
- EQUIPMENT: Plug In
- PERSONAL VIEWING SCREEN (PVS): Powered
- OPTIONAL POWER SUPPLY: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- U.S. & CANADA 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & CANADA 240 VAC: 240V/15A circuit with 6-15R NEMA receptacle
- INTERNATIONAL 240 VAC: IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
FREE 6 months Parts & Labor (Extended Warranty available)
Ships 2-6 in Weeks
Please Call For a Shipping Quote 844-442-7232
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.