Total Gym ELEVATE Jump™September 1, 2022
Total Gym ELEVATE Press™September 1, 2022
Total Gym ELEVATE Pull Up™
The ELEVATE Pull Up™ is built on an adjustable incline allowing users to select a percentage of their own bodyweight to pull. With seven incline levels to select from, this unique station rivals most lat machines by allowing users to lift anywhere from 35% to 65% of their own bodyweight. The incline design also permits the user to do a plyometric or one-arm pull-up and engages all the muscles of the upper body to efficiently and effectively enhance muscle definition and improve overall strength.
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Designed to successfully allow anyone to perform pull up using their own bodyweight
- Strengthens all the muscles of the upper body
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from pulling as little as 30% of their own bodyweight up to 60%
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and increased athleticism
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels
- Allows for plyometric movements
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Facilitates a proper pull up with assistance
- Offers four basic hand grip positions
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Restricted range of motion
- Train functionally, using only bodyweight
- Joint friendly, non-compressive
- Reliable tool for assessing upper body strength
- Progress users to full body weight pull ups
- Adjustable incline design allows for partial bodyweight pull ups.
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from pressing as little as 35% of their own bodyweight up to 65%.
- Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Instructional placard provides easy directions for use and includes link to exercise library with additional and advanced exercise options.
- Glideboard Range of Motion: 33 inches [840 mm]
- In Use: 70” x 45” x44” [L/W/H] (1.8m x 1.1m 1.1m)
- Floor Space (area): 16 Square Feet [1.5 Square Meter]
- Maximum user weight capacity: 400 lbs [181 Kg]
- Frame & Rail Construction: Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
- Unit Weight: 114 lbs [52 Kg]
- Glideboard: Synthetic leather covered foam
Why would the ELEVATE Pull Up™ benefit my facility?
The ELEVATE Pull Up™ is a versatile piece of equipment functioning as an excellent introduction for people trying to do their first pull-up and also great for those looking to get creative with more difficult plyometric or one armed pull ups.
How do you progress on the ELEVATE Pull Up™?
The ELEVATE Pull Up™ has seven levels of incline which can be easily raised or lowered to accommodate all fitness levels.
How much space do I need?
The ELEVATE Pull Up™ requires an area of 16 square feet (1.5 square meters).
What is the user weight capacity?
The maximum user weight capacity of the ELEVATE Pull Up™ is 400lbs (180 kg).
Total Gym ELEVATE Super Circuit$15,270.00
-Add to cart
Total Gym ELEVATE Press™$1,995.00
-Add to cart
-Add to cart