At Expert Fitness Supply we are a leading seller for both new and remanufactured gym equipment for commercial fitness facilities and home gyms across the country. The functional trainer. isone of the most popular pieces of equipment for gyms of all sizes, due to its versatility, ease of use, and compact size. Available in a variety of models and brands, our Gym Consultants can help you find the right functional trainer for your space and your fitness goals.
Functional trainers are highly affordable pieces of equipment and are ideal for small boutique gym, hotels, larger commercial gyms, training facilities, apartment complexes, as well as home gyms. Functional trainers are useful for all forms of resistance training including strength, speed, power, and endurance. They can also allow the user to choose from isolating single muscle groups or performing full body and functional movements with resistance.
The following are just a few of the types of workouts you can perform using a functional trainer:
- Arms: Bicep curls, hammer curls, overhead triceps extensions.
- Shoulders: Cable crossovers, shoulder press, lateral raise, upright rows.
- Back: Rows, pull downs, single arm rows, straight-arm pushdowns.
- Chest: Cable fly’s, chest press.
- Legs: Glute kickbacks, cable squats, leg raises.
Functional trainer features vary a bit depending on the made and model of the machine, but some features you can expect to find with this piece of fitness equipment include:
- Adjustable pulley heights for instant exercise angle changes
- Multi-Grip positioning handles to provide a variety of exercise options
- Can be used for crossover pulley, tricep press downs, bicep curls, upright rows, wood chop, etc. exercises
- A variety of available accessories that can be added to round out your workout.
Order a Functional Trainer Today
Whether you’re ready to order a functional trainer or have additional questions, we’re here to help.
Contact Expert Fitness Supply today by messaging us or calling and our Gym Consultants will walk you through the buying process.