Cybex VR3 Arm Tricep Extension 12080 (Remanufactured)June 19, 2019
Cybex VR3 Lateral Raise (Remanufactured)June 20, 2019
Cybex VR3 Chest Press (Remanufactured)
Form and performance — can one exist without the other? It shouldn’t. The CYBEX VR3 resistance strength line exercises the theory that form and performance belong together. VR3 is a collection of machines that combine striking appearance, excellent performance, genuine comfort and accessibility — without sacrificing the goal of functionality. If you want form and performance, the VR3 line delivers both. Dependent Movement – The VR3 dependent motion offers a feeling of security to new and average users. By having both arms working together in a fixed plane, the chest press exercise feels better controlled for a comfortable and secure training movement.
The converging path of motion of VR3 Chest Press mirrors the natural way the human arms move… forward and to the center… not straight ahead. Cybex VR3 Chest Press provides a more complete range of motion with constant torque at the shoulder. This is the commercial strength line that competes with the best others have to offer. A group of machines that combines striking appearance with rugged durability, VR3 has been engineered to take the tough punishment a heavy duty commercial environment requires. And it works for the highly supervised gyms as well as the self-serve facility. The unique Cybex design assures that the preset range of motion is never exceeded and the fit of the machine to user is perfect. Unlike many other chest press machines, Cybex VR3 does not use a foot kick plate to help the arms get into the proper position to begin exercise. With VR3, the seat back adjusts to the comfortable start position which ensures safety is not compromised in the event muscles weaken and exercise has to end before the feet can get back to the footplate. Adjusting the back pad means that tall and short users will fit perfectly as compared to machines that adjust the arm – forcing taller users into a narrow position and shorter users into wider positions than ideal.
Out of stock
- Range Limiting Device: This CYBEX patent-pending technology ensures that regardless of starting position selected, the cam is synchronized with each individual user. It matches their performance level, maintaining the integrity of force curve throughout the range of motion while taking into account their limits and abilities. Start RLD (adjustable start only) provides start positions every 10˚. Total RLD (adjustable start and finish) provides start and end positions every 10˚
- Fully Enclosed Weight Stacks: Enclosed weight stacks help shield bystanders and users from inadvertent contact with the moving weight stack, creating a safer workout environment. The fully enclosed stacks give a sleek appearance and comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- Dependent Converging and Diverging Movement: The dependent movement provides a feeling of exceptional stability and ease throughout each movement, while the aligned path of motion provides consistent loading through the complete range. The consistent torque application maximizes the training force of the muscle while minimizing joint stress. Users of all levels will embrace the progress they make.
- Gas Assist Seat: Our intuitive seat base adjustment design uses gas spring assist to allow adjustments to the seat height without requiring the user to leave the machine. Both the seat base and seat backs have position indicators to enable the user to consistently duplicate a position on the machine.
- Second Generation Twist Select Increment Weight System: Patent-pending system allows user to adjust the weight 5 pounds (2.5 kg) at a time with a simple turn of the knob—nothing to slide, drop or lose.
- Patent-pending system is also completely balanced for drag free operation and includes integrated oiling capabilities, resulting in reduced time and mess associated with guide rod maintenance.
- Contoured Molded Pads: Ergonomically contoured molded pads provide better support for a variety of movements, as well as a more contemporary overall look.
- Instructional Guide: High contrast three-color placards use straightforward language and pictures for easy-to-read instructions.
- Molded Rubber Feet: Rubber feet protect your floor and help keep your machines in place.
- Belt Drive: The belt drive provides a direct, smooth feel and virtually no drag while offering ease of maintenance by eliminating dedicated length cables.
- Dry Grip Technology: Non-absorbent gripping material provides extra security for your grip.
- Variable Resistance: The resistance profile of each movement has been designed into the machine, assuring that the resistance provided mirrors the body’s capability throughout the range of motion.
- Pelvic Stabilization: Patent-pending adjustable foot brace allows user to “lock into” the hip pad, causing hip extensor engagement for optimal pelvic stabilization on the Abdominal and Back Extension.
- Striking Appearance: Graceful curves and innovative use of materials combine for a heightened aesthetic in architecture and a dramatic presentation in your facility.
- Engineered for Safety: The safety of every user is essential to our success and yours. The entire VR3 line was designed to comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- Optimized movement specific cam creates a feel of force consistency throughout entire range of motion based on individual performance level
- The optimized converging pattern provides an exceptional range of motion and maintains a consistent torque at the joint for highly effective training in all user levels
- The dependent, fixed-plane movement provides a uniquely secure and comfortable feel for all user levels
- Gas spring assisted seat and spring assisted back pad for easy adjustment
- Overhead pivot provides a natural path of motion
- “Extra-sized” grips reduce pressure on the hands for greater comfort when pressing
- Innovative load transfer system creates a direct belt path, minimizing drag and optimizing user’s sense of direct connection with the weight
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 50″L (128 cm) x 55″W (141 cm) x 75″H (191 cm)
- Weight w/ Standard Stack: 585 lbs (266 kg)
- Standard Stack: 245 lbs (111 kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$5,472.00 – $6,155.00
$2,904.00 – $3,131.00
$2,878.00 – $3,056.00