Cybex VR3 Row (Remanufactured)June 20, 2019
Cybex VR3 Pec Fly/Rear Delt (Remanufactured)June 20, 2019
Cybex VR3 Torso Rotation (Remanufactured)
Unlike some torso rotation machines, Cybex VR3 uses a seated position. This is important in making spinal alignment easier and generating more reproducible results. It also means the exercise is more user-friendly for seniors – important because training the obliques is an important part of keeping a strong core.
The bottom pivot design of Cybex VR3 Torso Rotation fixes the upper body, maintaining a stable head position. This exercise equipment is ideal for training for athletic events where the legs are “driving”.
It enables users to their head stationary and minimizes possible dizziness from head-turning. Foot platforms provide stabilization that means the exercise can focus on the torso. The hip flexed position in VR3 provides both stabilization and assures optimal spinal alignment.
This machine has six starting positions provided every 10 degrees in each direction, allow the user to select the starting position that matches their own anatomy. This is the commercial strength line that competes with the best others have to offer.
Available on backorder
- Range Limiting Device: This CYBEX patent-pending technology ensures that regardless of starting position selected, the cam is synchronized with each individual user. It matches their performance level, maintaining the integrity of force curve throughout the range of motion while taking into account their limits and abilities. Start RLD (adjustable start only) provides start positions every 10˚. Total RLD (adjustable start and finish) provides start and end positions every 10˚
- Fully Enclosed Weight Stacks: Enclosed weight stacks help shield bystanders and users from inadvertent contact with the moving weight stack, creating a safer workout environment. The fully enclosed stacks give a sleek appearance and comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- Dependent Converging and Diverging Movement: The dependent movement provides a feeling of exceptional stability and ease throughout each movement, while the aligned path of motion provides consistent loading through the complete range. The consistent torque application maximizes the training force of the muscle while minimizing joint stress. Users of all levels will embrace the progress they make.
- Gas Assist Seat: Our intuitive seat base adjustment design uses gas spring assist to allow adjustments to the seat height without requiring the user to leave the machine. Both the seat base and seat backs have position indicators to enable the user to consistently duplicate a position on the machine.
- Second Generation Twist Select Increment Weight System: Patent-pending system allows the user to adjust the weight 5 lbs (2.5 kg) at a time with a simple turn of the knob—nothing to slide, drop or lose.
- The patent-pending system is also completely balanced for drag-free operation and includes integrated oiling capabilities, resulting in reduced time and mess associated with guide rod maintenance.
- Contoured Molded Pads: Ergonomically contoured molded pads provide better support for a variety of movements, as well as a more contemporary overall look.
- Instructional Guide: High contrast three-color placards use straightforward language and pictures for easy-to-read instructions.
- Molded Rubber Feet: Rubber feet protect your floor and help keep your machines in place.
- Belt Drive: The belt drive provides a direct, smooth feel and virtually no drag while offering ease of maintenance by eliminating dedicated length cables.
- Dry Grip Technology: Non-absorbent gripping material provides extra security for your grip.
- Variable Resistance: The resistance profile of each movement has been designed into the machine, assuring that the resistance provided mirrors the body’s capability throughout the range of motion.
- Pelvic Stabilization: Patent-pending adjustable foot brace allows the user to “lock into” the hip pad, causing hip extensor engagement for optimal pelvic stabilization on the Abdominal and Back Extension.
- Striking Appearance: Graceful curves and innovative use of materials combine for a heightened aesthetic in architecture and a dramatic presentation in your facility.
- Engineered for Safety: The safety of every user is essential to our success and yours. The entire VR3 line was designed to comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- The fixed upper body maintains a stable head position and is applicable for athletic training in events where the legs are “driving”
- The hip flexed position provides optimal stabilization and spinal alignment
- Foot platforms provide excellent stabilization for all users
- Six starting positions provided every 10 degrees in each direction
- Gas spring assisted seat for easy adjustment
- TECH SPECS –
- Weight with Standard Stack: 600 lbs (273 kg)
- Standard Stack: 165 lbs (75 kg)
- Weight with Heavy stack: 640 lbs (291 kg)
- Heavy Stack: 205 lbs (93 kg)
- Dimensions: 47” L × 46” W × 64” H (119 cm × 117 cm × 162 cm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.