Precor EFX 5.23 Elliptical Cross-Trainer (Remanufactured)May 14, 2019
Precor EFX 546HR Version 2 Elliptical Cross-Trainer (Remanufactured)May 14, 2019
Precor EFX 544 Elliptical (Remanufactured)
Crosstraining Efficiency EFXT544 exercise involves a wide variety of muscles through extensive ranges of motion, in both forward and reverse directions. This enables exercisers to achieve overall lower-body muscle development. The Variety and Fun EFX544 exercise variety delivers the ideal workout to all types of users, whether they’re moderate exercisers, deconditioned people, rehab patients, or athletes. At the same time, the EFX544 provides the “fun factor” – a crucial motivator that’s lacking in all too many fitness routines. The EFXT544 features Efficient Motion, Comfortable Exercise Fluid, no-impact movement eliminates jarring movement which can lead to joint and muscle pain and injury. It’s comfortable for the back, hips, knees, and ankles.
Out of stock
- Elevation: 10-25°
- Programs: 8 Pre-programmed courses
- Overall Weight: 210 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Stride Length: 18″
- Power Options: 110 Volt / 220Volts
- Resistance: 20 levels of intensity
- HR Monitoring: Polar® YES (optional chest strap required)
- Heart Rate Control: Yes (optional upgrade available)
- Product: 81″L x 20″W x 59″H (assembled)
- Product Weight: 220 lbs.
- Excellent Cardiovascular Conditioning Users quickly achieve exceptional cardiovascular conditioning without the potentially harmful impact involved in most weight-bearing exercises.
- Four Machines In One The many adjustment options help the motion simulate more comfortable versions of other favorite activities. Lower ramp levels can feel like cross-country skiing or walking or running on a treadmill. Higher ramp levels can produce a an efficient, comfortable, cycling or stair climbing motion.
- Smart Rate – A different color indicator shows when the user’s heart rate is above, below, or within the user’s ideal weight loss or cardiovascular training zone.
- To activate Smart Rate, the user must wear the heart rate chest strap.
- Quick Start – The push of a single key lets the user begin exercising in the manual course.
- Manual course allows the user to control ramp incline, resistance and pace.
- 8 Programmed courses provide hill, valley, and interval training through ramp changes. The user selects resistance level and determines pace.
FREE 6 months Parts & Labor (Extended Warranty available)
Ships 2-6 in Weeks
Please Call For a Shipping Quote 844-442-7232
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.